Hilak Forte is a fast-acting drug that helps normalize the tone of the intestines and the microflora in its lumen.
It leads to a decrease in the secretion of fluid into the intestinal lumen and indirectly affects the suppression of opportunistic bacteria of the intestine. Due to this, antidiarrheal action is developed. This drug is indicated for the symptomatic treatment of diarrhea of any origin. Hilak forte can be used for dyspeptic disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
It is harmless when used in minimal therapeutic doses, is well tolerated by patients and does not accumulate in the body.
The drug that regulates the balance of intestinal microflora.
Terms of sale from pharmacies
Can be bought without a doctor's prescription.
How much does Hilak forte in pharmacies? The average price is at the level of 300 rubles.
Composition and release form
Hilak Forte is produced in the form of transparent light yellow drops for oral administration with a sourish odor, in a bottle.
- The main active ingredients of these drops are the no-germ water substrates of metabolic products of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Streptococcus faecalis, Escherichia coli, Lactobacillus helveticus.
Auxiliary substances are: sodium phosphate heptahydrate, potassium phosphate, concentrated phosphoric acid, lactic acid, potassium sorbate, citric acid monohydrate.
Components in the composition of the drops, determine their effect on the body. The product belongs to the antidiarrheal pharmacological group. Its goal is to restore the full-fledged intestinal microflora and functions of the intestinal mucosa.
Volatile acids activate the active recovery of the intestinal environment after infections. They ensure the absorption of electrolytes, and after dehydration, triggered by various food poisonings, the body's recovery process is greatly accelerated. Thanks to lactic acid, the drug regulates intestinal acidity.
The drug also stimulates the growth of intestinal anaerobic flora and is able to activate its fight against salmonella. This property has been successfully used for the rapid withdrawal of salmonella in infants, after they have undergone the basic therapy of salmonella enteritis.
There is evidence of the ability of the drug to stimulate the immune response, thereby increasing the body's resistance to various diseases.
Indications for use
The drug is an effective probiotic. Special strains of bacteria that are the basis of droplets, excipients effectively fight pathogenic GI flora, contribute to the restoration of normal. In this way, the work of the gastrointestinal tract is normalized, the digestion process is stabilized, and the food is well absorbed. Hilak Forte drops prescribed for:
- gas generation, flatulence, constipation, and other intestinal disorders;
- salmonellosis (at the stage of recovery of the patient);
- the need for rehabilitation course after therapy with antibiotics, sulfonamides, hormonal drugs;
- the period of rehabilitation after irradiation;
- violation of the enzymatic activity of the glands of the stomach wall, intestines;
- chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, which provoke the development of pathogenic flora, cause damage to the mucous membrane;
- gastritis (including atrophic), gastroenteritis, colitis;
- allergic manifestations caused by intestinal dysfunction;
- the preparation of first-aid kits for travel, when it is assumed a change of climate, water.
You can not use the drug for its individual intolerance.
Appointment during pregnancy and lactation
There is not enough data regarding the possible risk to the child, therefore, pregnant and lactating drugs are prescribed after consultation with the doctor.
Many conditions that disrupt the bowels can be prevented. For this, it is recommended to take Hilak forte prophylactic courses 2-3 times a year. You can also use it before the upcoming provoking factors - moving, rest in other climatic conditions, stressful periods, errors in nutrition.
Dosage and method of use
As indicated in the instructions for use Hilak Forte ingested before or during meals, diluted in a small amount of liquid, excluding milk.
The drug is prescribed 3 times / day.
- an adult drug is prescribed for 40-60 drops (2.2-3.3 ml) per reception;
- children - 20-40 drops (1.1-2.2 ml) per reception;
- babies - 15-30 drops at the reception.
In infants, it is recommended to use the drug in vials.
After improvement, the daily dose may be reduced by half.
Unwanted effects are extremely rare. The drug is well tolerated by patients of any age. There were cases when patients complained of discomfort in the abdominal region, allergic skin rashes and a reaction from the mucous membranes.
With a significant excess of the recommended therapeutic dosage drops Hilak Forte symptoms do not develop. In this case, the usual medical supervision is required.
It is not recommended to take the drug at the same time with milk and dairy products.
The drug does not affect the ability to drive vehicles or engage in other potentially hazardous activities that require increased concentration and psychomotor speed.
Compatibility with other drugs
With simultaneous use with antacid drugs can neutralize lactic acid, which is part of the drug Hilak Forte.
We offer you to read the reviews of people who used Hilak Forte:
- Tamara. I have been drinking Hilak Forte for about five years already, by courses. All unpleasant phenomena associated with dysbacteriosis (flatulence, heaviness, etc.) are subsiding. The diagnosis was made by doctors, I tried many means, but I did not find a better and safer medicine for myself. He has one drawback - a little expensive.
- Alice. I have a stunning effect after taking hilak forte, I don’t see anywhere else about this effect - from the moment of taking hilak sugar decreased significantly and kept all the time at the level of 6.1 - 6.4. Unfortunately, I do not know whether it is possible to take it further. Saw it for 4 weeks. The manual says that it restores the metabolism, and therefore it may be that sugar has become normal.
- Nina. The drug is wonderful, only became a little expensive, the last time I took it after the course of the antibiotic, it works fine, even the usual constipation stopped. She took 40 drops 3 times a day, a bottle of 100 was enough for about a week. Question: what should be the duration of treatment with this drug in order to consolidate the effect obtained?
Reviews of doctors and patients on the drug Hilak Forte overwhelmingly positive. The drug helps well against constipation, flatulence, diarrhea and, in addition, it is effective against acne and skin manifestations of allergy.
Most of the forums found reviews about Hilak Forte for children and, in particular, for infants who have gastrointestinal disorders occur especially often. Almost all parents claim that the tool is very convenient to use and effective with most of the problems that arise in young children.
In reviews of Hilak Forte for newborns, mothers sometimes note that for them the lack of the drug was that the drops cannot be diluted in milk. Moms of older children sometimes call it a specific sour taste minus medication.
Structural analogues of the active substance:
- Good luck;
Before buying an analogue, consult your doctor.
Shelf life and storage conditions
The shelf life of Hilak Forte drops is 4 years. Once the vial has been opened, the drops can be used for a period of no more than 6 weeks. The solution should be stored in a dark, dry place inaccessible to children at an air temperature not higher than + 25 ° C.