Phlebodia 600 (active ingredient - Diosmin) - the original venoprotector from the French pharmaceutical company Innotech Internationale Laboratory.
The drug has a venotonic effect (it increases its tone in a dose-dependent manner, reduces stretchability, prevents venous stagnation), accelerates the outflow of lymph, thereby ensuring the implementation of drainage function (tones and increases the frequency of contraction of the lymph capillary muscular membrane, increases their functional activity, reduces the pressure in the lymphatic bed) , stimulates blood flow in the capillary bed (increases vascular resistance in a dose-dependent manner, decreases capillary walls permeability), prevents adhesion leukocytes to the walls of the veins and inhibits their movement into paravenous tissues, improves the diffusion of molecular oxygen and contributes to the oxygenation of skin tissue.
The effectiveness of phlebodia 600 was demonstrated in a number of clinical studies, the largest of which involved about 7,000 patients.
Clinical and pharmacological group
Terms of sale from pharmacies
Can be bought without a doctor's prescription.
How much does Phlebodia 600 cost in pharmacies? The average price in 2018 is 700 rubles.
Composition and release form
Phlebodia 600 is available in oral dosage form, enteric coated. They have a round shape, a biconvex surface and a pink color.
The main active ingredient of the drug is diosmin, its content in 1 tablet is 600 mg.
It also includes auxiliary components, which include:
- Dye crimson.
- Microcrystalline cellulose.
- Stearic acid.
The tablets are packaged in a blister of 15 pieces. The carton pack contains 1 or 2 blisters, as well as instructions for use.
The active ingredient of the drug Flebodia "Diosmin" has a healing and regenerating effect on the veins, due to its properties:
- has an anti-inflammatory effect;
- has a vasoconstrictor effect;
- improves trophism (nutrition) of tissues;
- increases the tone of the veins;
- stimulates venous outflow;
- reduces stagnant manifestations;
- restores lymphatic drainage;
- increases capillary resistance (sensitivity);
- fights against excessive capillary permeability;
- has a moderate antiplatelet effect (does not allow blood cells to stick together and form clots);
- stimulates the skin circulation.
After ingestion, this drug is rapidly absorbed through the digestive organs, where after nine hours it concentrates as much as possible in the blood, selectively accumulating in the vascular walls.
The drug begins to act one hour after it is taken in, saturating all layers of the vascular wall, freely penetrating the smallest saphenous veins of the lower extremities, liver, lungs, kidneys. The effect of therapeutic effects on the blood vessels is maintained for 96 hours after its introduction into the body.
After Phlebodia reaches a therapeutic effect in the body, the drug is excreted in the urine (80%), bile and feces.
Indications for use
The list of indications for use of the composition can be represented as follows:
- lymphovenous insufficiency of the lower extremities;
- feeling of constant weight in the legs;
- manifestation of pain when walking;
- microcirculation disorders;
- acute hemorrhoids (as one of the components of systemic therapy).
The use of the composition is prohibited:
- early pregnancy;
- patients under the age of 18;
- lactation period;
- patients with individual intolerance to certain substances. included in the funds.
Appointment during pregnancy and lactation
The drug was involved in clinical studies on teratogenicity, where it showed a negative result, that is, no harmful effect was found on the developing fetus and the body of the expectant mother. However, in order to avoid undesirable manifestations or accidental involution, treatment is prescribed only after the twelfth week, when the initial sprouts of vital tissues and organs are already laid.
Reviews on Flebodia 600 during pregnancy from patients confirm the positive therapeutic effect of conservative treatment. Discomfort associated with stagnation in the venous bed is reduced to a significant extent, which contributes to an easier course of the gestation period. Also satisfied moms marked improvement in blood circulation of the skin, the integument looks more healthy and natural after the treatment.
Dosage and method of use
As indicated in the instructions for use, before applying Phlebodia 600, you should consult your doctor. The drug is intended for oral administration.
- With varicose veins of the lower extremities and chronic lymphatic insufficiency (edema, pain, convulsions) is prescribed by 1 tab./day. in the morning on an empty stomach. The duration of therapy is usually 2 months.
- With exacerbation of hemorrhoids, the drug is prescribed for 2-3 tablets / day. during meals for 7 days.
If you miss one or more doses of the drug, it is necessary to continue the use of the drug in the usual mode and in the usual dose.
Flebodia medicine is generally well tolerated, providing the maximum therapeutic effect without adverse effects. However, in clinical practice, some qualified professionals described such adverse reactions as:
- dyspeptic disorders (vomiting, nausea, pain in the upper abdomen, bad breath);
- headache or dizziness;
- allergic manifestations (rash, pruritus, angioedema, etc.).
Such side effects do not require treatment and disappear on their own after a short break in conservative therapy.
When taken in dosages regulated by the instructions, the risk of overdose is excluded. In case of accidental use of the composition in large doses, the occurrence of adverse reactions is possible. To eliminate such phenomena conduct gastric lavage.
Treatment of an acute attack of hemorrhoids is carried out in combination with other drugs, in the absence of a rapid clinical effect, it is necessary to conduct additional examinations and adjust the therapy being conducted.
Compatibility with other drugs
Clinically significant effects of interaction with other drugs are not described.
We offer you to read the reviews of people who used Phlebodia 600:
- Tanya. Normal venotonic. I can not compare with others, because I have not tried it. Problems with veins started, she went to a doctor - he prescribed Flebodia 600. I accept her. There are no complaints about the effectiveness - the disease does not progress, the veins do not crawl anywhere, there are no spider veins. Edema stopped, veins do not hurt. There is a feeling of lightness. She didn’t notice any side effects. The course should be drunk twice a year, for two months. But the pill itself is convenient - just once a day. So everything suits me.
- Antonina. I was looking for an alternative to Detraleks, with whom my relationship did not develop (too uncomfortable for swallowing pills + presence of side effects, albeit minor). The doctor advised to pay attention to Phlebodia. I read about it online, a pleasant fact was that this drug is actually made in France, while the price for it is much more attractive than the domestic Detralex. So bought without hesitation. The first course is already cut. The effect is satisfied. The swelling was noticeably gone, plus the legs stopped so quickly getting tired.
- Pauline. Normal remedy. I have because of my stupid standing work varicose veins began to progress, and my legs began to swell terribly. Even surrounding attention pay. It looks terrible, to be honest, plus it also makes it very difficult to wear normal shoes, but I’m somehow not ready for drowned slippers. Fortunately, after the course “Phlebodia” I managed to get rid of this trouble, and at the same time it was great to improve the well-being of the legs - neither your pain, nor your fatigue. The day on his feet became much easier to carry.
Reviews of doctors who use the drug Flebodia in their clinical practice, characterize the drug from a good side, because the provided pharmaceutical effect occurs relatively quickly. Among similar angioprotectors, tablets rank second in this parameter. Also, the rare development of adverse or undesirable reactions, which also take place without special medical intervention, gives a hundred form points before any other venotonic agent of general therapeutic action.
Structural analogues of the active substance:
- Diavenor 600;
Before buying an analogue, consult your doctor.
Shelf life and storage conditions
The shelf life of Phlebodia 600 tablets is 3 years. The drug should be stored in intact original original packaging, dark, dry, out of reach of children at air temperature not higher than + 30 ° C.