Remens is a homeopathic drug used in the treatment of menstrual disorders and menopausal syndrome.
Provides regular work of the female reproductive system, normalizes menstruation, reduces the profusion of bleeding, pain, emotional balance during PMS, protects against puffiness.
During menopause, it provides psycho-emotional balance, reduces hot flashes, cardiac arrhythmia, blood pressure jumps, and also stabilizes the body's metabolic processes.
The medicine is a protective measure against inflammation in the female body.
Homeopathic medicine used for menstrual disorders and menopausal syndrome.
Terms of sale from pharmacies
Can be bought without a doctor's prescription.
How much does Remens in pharmacies? The cost of the drug depends on the form of release and packaging. Approximate prices for Remens in pharmacy chains:
- homeopathic tablets (12 pcs.) - from 179 rubles;
- homeopathic tablets (24 pcs.) - from 243 rubles;
- homeopathic tablets (36 pcs.) - from 463 rubles;
- homeopathic drops (50 ml) - from 550 rubles.
Composition and release form
Remens dosage forms:
- Sublingual tablets (12 each in a blister, 1, 2, 3 or 4 blisters per pack);
- Drops for oral administration (in bottles with a dropper dispenser with a volume of 20, 50 or 10 ml, 1 bottle in a carton box).
Active ingredients of the drug:
- Tsimitsifuga racemose (Cimicifuga) D1 (17.9 mg / tab., 5 ml / 100 ml)
- Canadian Sanguinaria (Sanguinaria) D6 (37.2 mg / tab., 10 ml / 100 ml);
- Pilocarpus (Jaborandi) D6 (37.2 mg / tab., 10 ml / 100 ml);
- The secret of the cuttlefish gland (Sepia) D12 (37.2 mg / tab., 10 ml / 100 ml);
- The poison of the snake sukuruku (Lachesis) D12 (37.2 mg / tab., 10 ml / 100 ml).
- Tablets: potato starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate;
- Drops: 43% ethanol.
Drops or pills - which is better?
There is no fundamental difference in efficacy between tablets and drops of Remens, so from the point of view of speed and intensity of improvements, you can choose any form of the drug, which for some subjective reasons like more.
However, there are a number of conditions in which you can not take drops or tablets because of the composition of the auxiliary components. In such cases, if drops are contraindicated to a person, tablets should be chosen and, accordingly, vice versa. So, the drops can not be taken by people suffering from alcoholism (even in the past), epilepsy and diseases of the liver or stomach. A pill can not be taken with lactose intolerance. If these contraindications to the use of drops or tablets are missing, then you can choose any form.
Remens normalizes the arc of the hypothalamus-pituitary-ovaries, thereby balancing the hormones of the female reproductive system. Due to this effect, the drug balances hormonal fluctuations, which leads to a better state of health during menstruation, reduces the intensity of bleeding, suppresses pain, reduces the manifestations of premenstrual syndrome (removes puffiness, normalizes the emotional state).
Remens during menopause normalizes mental state, removes hot flashes, sensation of heat, sweating, accelerated heartbeat, sudden weight gain. Also, the drug has a beneficial effect on metabolic processes in the body. Moreover, the tool has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect, eliminates pain in the ovaries, improves blood circulation in the pelvic organs.
Due to the specific components of animal and vegetable origin, it is impossible to track the pharmacokinetics of the drug, since the metabolites are absent in the components.
Indications for use
Remens used for violations of the menstrual cycle (including dysmenorrhea, secondary amenorrhea, premenstrual tension syndrome). In this case, the drug:
- Normalizes the loop.
- Regulates the intensity of bleeding.
- Reduces edematous syndrome.
- Weakens irritability, emotional lability, aggressiveness, tearfulness, depression.
Another indication for Remens' use is menopausal syndrome. In this case, the drug:
- Eliminates vegetative disorders (heart palpitations, hot flashes, blood pressure fluctuations, hyperhidrosis, cardialgia).
- Reduces psycho-emotional manifestations (sleep disorders, tearfulness, aggressiveness, sensitivity, emotional lability, depression).
- Eliminates metabolic disorders (normalizes fat metabolism, prevents weight gain, reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases).
In addition, Remens improves microcirculation of the pelvic organs, has an anti-inflammatory effect on the endometrium and ovarian tissue, therefore it can also be used for adnexitis and endometritis.
Absolute medical contraindications to the use of homeopathic remedies Remens are hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug, as well as children up to 12 years.
Before starting the drug should make sure there are no contraindications.
Appointment during pregnancy and lactation
The question of the use of the drug in these periods is solved individually.
Dosage and method of use
As indicated in the instructions for use Remens in any dosage form is recommended to be taken, observing intervals with meals (30 minutes before or 60 minutes after meals).
Tablets should be kept under the tongue until completely absorbed. Drops can be taken diluted (single dose in 1 tablespoon of water) or undiluted. Before swallowing them you need to hold for 20-30 seconds in the mouth.
Remens is indicated for use in the complex treatment of various diseases, while it is used in various dosages:
- For violations of the menstrual cycle (in particular in the treatment of dysmenorrhea, secondary amenorrhea and premenstrual tension syndrome), it is recommended that patients in adolescence and adulthood take 1 tablet 3 times a day or 10 drops three times a day. The recommended duration of treatment is 3 months, in case of insufficient therapeutic effect, a second course of drug treatment is prescribed after an interval of 1 month.
- In inflammatory diseases of the female genital organs of the chronic type, adolescents and adults are prescribed a pill 3 times a day or 10 drops three times a day. The duration of treatment should be at least 3 months. With insufficient therapeutic effect, the treatment is extended.
- For the treatment of menopausal syndrome, 1 tablet is prescribed three times a day or 3 times a day, 10 drops. The recommended duration of treatment is six months or more. This therapy is continued until the patient's condition is stabilized, after which you can proceed to receive the drug 1-2 times a day.
In cases where it is necessary to quickly reduce the symptoms of the disease in the initial stages of its development, it is recommended to take 8-10 drops of the drug every hour, but the total daily dose should not exceed 80 drops. When improvement is achieved, you can apply 10 drops three times a day.
Remens drops as a side effect can provoke enhanced salivation.
In this case, drops and pills in extremely rare cases in women who have an increased sensitivity to any of the components of the drugs, can, as side effects, cause allergic reactions and disorders of the digestive tract, liver and gall bladder.
Overdose has not been registered once for all the time of observation for the use of drops and tablets Remens.
Since Remens drug in the form of homeopathic drops contains natural plant components, during storage a slight turbidity of the solution or weakening of smell and taste may be observed, which does not reduce the effectiveness of the drug.
Interaction with other drugs
Clinically significant interaction of the drug Remens with other drugs is not installed.
We offer you to read the reviews of women who used the drug Remens:
- Olya A couple of years ago, I lost my menstrual cycle very much. I immediately ran to my gynecologist. The doctor gave me tablets “Remens” for three months. Of course, I was upset, but after reading their composition and reviews I decided to accept. I drank these tablets all the lines, the cycle basically returned to normal with time. Please note that the pills are made on a plant-based and do not cause negative reactions of the body, at least I had no problems with them. The only nuance, of course, is a little expensive.
- Irina. I want to note that the drug remens helps me survive the difficult time of menopause. I was tormented by hot flashes, sweating, was very irritated and angry for no reason. Now there is no such thing, but I also drink model forms 40+, the gynecologist said that it would help to fight with weight. In general, if it were not for my doctor, I would be very tight. And so, I feel good and look younger than my years.
- Julia. “Remens” was just a salvation for me when I moved to another country for permanent residence. Change of environment, constant stress, as a result - nerves and deviations in the cycle. She began to take 10 drops without consulting a doctor, she took exactly one month to drink. I stopped reacting aggressively to uncomfortable situations, the cycle stopped scaring me with its inconstancy, my nerves “fell into place”. Good drug. Now I want to consult with a specialist about the re-use - after how much time you can drink it a course again.
Remens has no structural analogues on the active substance. Like any other homeopathic remedy Remens has a unique composition.
It may also appear under the following trade names:
Before buying an analogue, consult your doctor.
Shelf life and storage conditions
The drug in the form of sublingual tablets should be stored at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C in a dark place, out of reach of children. Shelf life - 3 years. Do not use after the expiration date printed on the package.
The drug in the form of homeopathic drops should be stored at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C in a place protected from light and strong electromagnetic fields, out of reach of children. Shelf life - 5 years. Do not use after the expiration date printed on the package.